I am grateful for so many things, but here are a few:
- Even when I mess up while trying to follow God's will, He doesn't give up on me or leave me to my own ruin. Hallelujah!
- The greatest family and friends in the world.
- Books! I'm grateful for books! I know...it sounds corny...but I have read so many books this summer that have totally inspired me!
- Blogs! I love blogs and the encouraging people behind them.
- JANES (women's ministry) and the girls that make it so great!
- Frappacinos...from anywhere!
- Music and the ability to sing it. It is my most favorite form of worship.
- Lunch with a friend...that tells you like it is...and then makes you laugh.
- God's blessings that come at the most unexpected times, for the most unexpected reasons.
- The ability to dream and dream big.
Laurel Wreath is hosting Thankful Thursday this week. Head over to http://www.laurelwreathsreflections.com/ to check it out!